A federal government program to help St. George Utah homeowners who:
Can’t afford their first mortgage. Want to avoid a foreclosure. Have exhausted all modification attempts and can’t keep their home. Allows homeowners to sell their home through a short sale and settle mortgage debt with many benefits.
- Offers relocation assistance to occupants who must vacate after completing a HAFA short sale or a deed in lieu of foreclosure. Deficiency is waived.
- The mortgage debt, of the first and subordinate liens, will be settled through the program.
- No legal action can be taken on/against the outstanding mortgage debt.
- $3,000 to primary resident at closing for relocation assistance.
- Additional incentives may apply to eligible borrowers.*
- No cash contribution or promissory note required to release any lien.
- Foreclosure process put on hold, subject to investor guidelines.
HAFA Short Sale Program
HAFA short sale program is most beneficial for your St. George Utah short sale when started before marketing and receiving an offer.
St. George Utah short sales are time sensitive so call me at 435-669-0816 and let’s go over the possibilities. I can help with your St. George Short Sale. My team of short sale experts are highly trained and skilled in the complicated process. Walter does all the Southern Utah and St. George short sales in house. We leave nothing to chance.